What a lovely surprise! I’ve been nominated for the Versatile blogger award.
So, thank you very much to thetrisgutza for nominating me! Now, here are my nominations:
And here are seven things about myself:
- I still use my fathers surname legally. But everywhere else I use my mothers.
- I hate keeping secrets. Even my own. Which leads to…
- …I’ll tell anyone the facts; what’s happing in my life and all the things I’ve been through. But you might never know my real feelings, and I won’t tell you unless I’m pushed to.
- I honestly believe that happiness in love and having family is just not for me. It’s just something I’ve always believed.
- I’m a ‘good girl’ with a naughty side and a mean streak a mile wide.
- The people I trust the most have seen me at my absolute worst.
- My accent changes constantly and easily. It’s subconscious mirroring that came from moving schools as a child, something I did in order to fit in.
I’ll add more nominations if I find more blogs, but that’s all for now!